About Cuclis PR
Cuclis PR's principal, Gina Cuclis, is an accomplished and award-winning public relations expert with more than 20 years professional experience in a wide range of communication specialties and a track record of achieving desired results. She is a proven creative talent with excellent conceptualizing, writing and presentation skills, and a distinct ability to effectively communicate complex material.
Gina's abilities include facilitating and guiding diverse personnel to develop, clarify and achieve communication objectives. She has a history of sound judgment and effective decision-making abilities with a distinction for identifying problems and potential problems and achieving mutual and workable solutions.
Gina is also an experienced workshop and large group presenter. She has taught public relations, media advocacy, press release writing and social media classes for nonprofits, public agencies and capacity building organizations. She has given presentations to civic and business groups.
Gina has held manager and director of public relations/communications positions with a local United Way, a senior services agency, and a women's crisis center. She served three years on the board of the Sonoma County Press Club. She is a member of the Public Relations Society of America's Counselor's Academy. She is also an alumna of the Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Sonoma Valley program.
Gina is also active in community and political affairs. She currently serves on the Sonoma County Maternal, Child & Adolescent Health Advisory Board. From 1997-2006 she served on the City of Sonoma's Planning Commission. She was on the Sonoma Valley Health Care District's Strategic Planning Committee from 2006-2009 and from July 2006-June 2010 was an officer in the Sonoma County Democratic Party. In 1992 Gina was a lead organizer, and later served as president for four years, of a community advocacy association. She has volunteered for numerous political campaigns and is a member of several community and environmental organizations.
Gina has a B.A. in Communication Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the mother of identical twin teenage girls.
See Gina's LinkedIn Profile for additional professional experience.
2006 The Communicator Awards - Award of Distinction, News Release Writing
2002 The Communicator Awards - Honorable Mention, News Release Writing
1997 United Way of America Communications Contest - Second Place, Annual Reports; Third Place, Radio Advertising
1996 United Way of America Communications Contest - Third Place, Radio Advertising
- Hired Hands Home Care
- Center for Applied Research Solutions (CARS)
- Sebastiani Theatre Foundation
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Southern Sonoma County Resource Conservation District
- Sonoma County Department of Health Services
- Sonoma Hills retirement community
- Alioto & Baldwin Interiors
- Meyers Financial
- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center
- Drug Abuse Alternatives Center
- Rx Yoga, Gail Dubinsky, M.D.
- PACS Political Action Committee
- Petaluma Health Care District
- Northern California Center for Well-Being
- Sonoma County Recovery Happens Coalition
- Sonoma County Hepatitis C Task Force
- Coalition for a Tobacco Free Sonoma County
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation
- Sonoma Land Trust
- West County Community Services
- Sonoma County Office of Education, Redwood Awards
- Redwood Community Health Coalition
- County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrators Association of California
- Valley of the Moon Teen Center
- Sonoma County Literacy Coalition
- Gingerbread House Preschool
- Roy Tennant, Internet Trainer and Author
- North Bay Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (When it was with the North Coast Health Resources Center)