Community & Government Relations for Land Use Issues
Businesses unfamiliar with the land use planning process, or with local issues and expectations, can face costly delays and denials when seeking conditional use permits.
Unlike most pubic relations consultants, Gina Cuclis has the rare experience of serving on a planning commission. Cuclis is the only PR Consultant in Sonoma Valley, and one of only two in Sonoma County, who has been a planning commissioner.Cuclis PR's expert strategic counsel will help you avoid costly mistakes and frustration.
- Assist with assessing project feasibility
- Assist with permit applications
- Strategic advice for presenting your case
- Manage outreach to neighbors and other interested constituencies: identify whom to target, develop messages, write information materials, and organize meetings
- Representation to planning staff and decision makers
Gina Cuclis earned a reputation for sound judgment and formed positive working relationships with city staff while serving on Sonoma's Planning Commission from 1997 - 2006. Her experience includes participating in updating Sonoma's current General Plan and creating Sonoma's first integrated development code.
Cuclis has also been active in Sonoma County development and redevelopment issues. She was an organizer and past president of a community association in the Springs area of the Sonoma Valley. She also helped win approval for a controversial project in Santa Rosa.